Some Special Features of our Factory
- Area of over 6,000 sq meters for Manufacturing, Lab, Utility & Office.
- Based on uni-flow concept with separate entries for each production area for man and material
- Eco-friendly and agronomic design of the Building & Premises
- Latest and best in class HVAC, Water management from pre treatment purified water and water for injection and other Utility Systems
- Complete water management with CFR 21 part 11 complaint online TOC
- Dedicated Research and development Lab
- Good lab practices GLP
- Complete Waste management and recycling as per enjoinment norms
- Good Manufacturing Process Records GMP
- Over 10,000 sq ft area dedicated for Quality Control and Quality Assurance Activities
- Canteen with FSSAI compliance
- Women’s workforce of more than 50% of total strength.
- Implemented SCADA
- with electronic signature
- Complete Audit trail
- All Reports in non-editable pdf formats
- Experience of more than 48 years
- A dedicated and committed team of professionals
- 98% of capacity of New Delhi ang Giloth plant is being exported
- The Rajasthan Plant has been set up with state of the art technology and have approvals from WHO GMP, PIC/S, TGA, Russian GMP,USFDA etc.
- Large manufacturing capacity with capability of manufacturing big batch sizes
- Small/trial size batches are also undertaken for process validation and product validation as technical expertise for technology transfer
CSR-Corporate Social Responsibility
Indus, in its commitment to operating its business both ethically and in accordance to law with focus on CSR across its spectrum of operation.
We endeavor to go beyond the letter of the law in our commitment towards contribution to society.
A structured and detailed corporate social responsibility policy has been formulated to ensure constructive activity keeping in mind the evolutionary needs of our time. We are committed to our contribution towards building and enhanced understanding of health and wellness of the world around us with an aim towards a holistic well-being of the society at large and economically viable platform for natural growth.
The company policy aims at building the road map of action at the micro level leading into the vision of sustainable growth and development at the macro level. This may include public health and safety, employee safety ,nurturing of the environment and building sustainable communities.
- Awareness workshops on HIV/AIDS
- Supply of free medicine to medical camps and charitable hospitals
- More than 50% women employees from top management till grass root level
- Support for girl child education
- Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan
- Blood donation camps
- Eye checkup camps
- Equal employment opportunities for physically challenged